Hiii! How are you all?
So, I was literally back to blogging for, like, a day, maybe less, when I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!!😂
Huge thanks and love to Bayance for nominating me❤.
Righttt, she gave me some questions to answer so I’m just gonna try my best😬.
1. Favourite romance movie?
THE TWILIGHT SAGA!! It’s like the perfect combination of love, fantasy and adventure, styles I adore!
2. What’s your earliest memory?
I’m not always forgetful, but I’m not well known for amazing memory…(when I was younger and my mum used to tell me to get something from upstairs, I’d be halfway up the stairs and already forget what I was supposed to get 😅)…but (surprisingly) my earliest memory is when I was two and getting dressed for my uncle’s wedding..😂
3. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
Right now? I’d travel to Pizza Hut and order the biggest pizza for myself.
Kidding guysss I’m not that bothered.
I WANNA GO DUBAI SO BADDD!
It seems like such a cool place to go (besides the sun, I hate hot weather).
4. What teacher at school made the most impact on you and why?
Wellll…there was this dance/drama teacher I had in years 8 and 9 called Miss Wine, and at first I hated her. She was SO RUDE! But later on, she showed us her true personality: funny, supportive and confident. She taught me that sometimes you do have to be direct to and confident with some people, and she inspired me to take drama for my GCSEs.
5. All time favourite quote?
(Yeahh, that’s from Kung Fu Panda😂😂)
6. What are your top 3 favourite books?
I honestly have sooo much trouble answering these kinda questions cos they’re so HARD!
- Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling obvsss but I like the Goblet Of Fire best from the seven books.
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (reason is above^^)
- I’ve got too many I can’t choose sorryy
7. Your most recent embarrassing moment?
Ummm… Someone was in the bathroom and I was sure it was my brother or sister and since the light switch is on the outside, I thought I’d prank them and flick the light on and off.
Then I waited outside and looked down, ready to scare my siblings and when the door opened, I screamed, “RAAAAAHHHHH!” when I realised I was looking at a pair of legs!
My DAD gave me the dirtiest look so I RAN to my bedroom and shut the door before he could tell me off.
8. Ask the person closest to you (literally) what their top piece of advice is and share it here.
The closest person to me right now is a teddy bear and she always says ‘SMILE’ and that’s amazing advice ☺.
9. What age do you feel right now and why?
I think I feel about five years old because I just wrote about the teddy bear in my bedroom and a childish prank I did so yeah 😅.
10. If you could revive someone from the dead, who would it be and why?
The only person I’ve known who died was my grandpa but I wouldn’t revive him because everyone has to face death at some point, so there’s no reason in resurfacing old feelings.
When my grandpa passed away two years ago, my whole family was devastated but we stayed strong and in a way, it brought us even closer together. Death can be hard, but I would always accept when someone has passed away.
11. What’s your weirdest spam comment?
“YOUR BANANA GOT SQUASHED”
Sooo, that was my Q&A and you guys are probably all thinking I’m a mental nutcase but oh well I hear that everyday anyway.. 🙂
I’m going to nominate some bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award now, sorry if I don’t pick you but its so hard to pick!
You guys are awesome bloggers and deserve recognition💜.
I have some questions for you now:
1. Whats your favourite sport?
2. Do you have any siblings and what are they like?
3. Favourite song at the moment?
4. How old are you? When’s your birthday?
5. A weird moment you’ve had?
6. What’s something you regret you wish you could have changed?
7. Least favourite TV show?
8. Tell us an important life lesson you believe in.
9. Do you have a bad habit?
10. Would you rather bungee jump off a cliff or ride a bull?
So there are my 10 questions for you five to answer. Again, sorry if I didn’t nominate you:( Maybe next time?
Thanks for reading (if you didn’t skip) and thanks again to Bayance.
Look out for more posts!
Lots of love,